GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a New Nano 4gig ,have a 2002 1800 Wing ,with no cigarette lighter with satallite radio ..........My ? is what stuff do I need to play my tumes from the Namo ? Thanks

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
If you have the AUX input, thats how I play mine. I don't plug the power in the bike, lasts a while on the battery. If you don't have the AUX port, you will need a FM Transmitter. There are quite a few available from Apple and other aftermarket units.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nano

My bike was used when I bought it. The guy before me had a 12volt and the pigtail ( the thing that plugs into the Nano) set up done. You can buy the whole set up. I bought the extra stuff I needed at Radio Shack, It was the plug in for the power.
Now they are making a remote( cordless) to make it easier to work when on the road.As I keep my Ipod in the left glove box.
Hope this helps you.
George

·
Vendor
17,406 Posts
1) Make sure the pig-tail that comes throught the bottom of the LF pocket is plugged into the headset port on the IPOD.
2) Hit the correct buttom on the IPOD to make it play and increase the IPOD's volume to almost max setting.
3) Start the Wing and hit "AUX" button on it's radio control panel (lower right) and that will change the input to auxilary.
4) Select your speaker choice (headset, or speakers) and increase stereo volume to about 20.
5) Go for long ride and enjoy:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts