GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
They are hilarious! I want a couple of those :)

David M.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Idiots. Did you notice what almost happens at 1:03? There was a news report video posted about people like that recently I believe - not on the small bikes, but on morons on full sized bikes.

Those little ones do look fun though.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Looks like a blast to me. The riders were obviously showing off for the camera. I would love to ride one of those through the gap. What a rush!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like they were having fun...lucky that one that went off the road did not meet up with a truck front end!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . when that guy went off the road.
He just picked up that pocket bike and started over. I suspect I could not pick my wing up and bring it back out on the dragon and start over like that. On a serious note, taking those kind of chances makes them eligible for the Darwin award. I feel sorry for the cager that may hit them in their own lane.

·
Registered
464 Posts
MR_FJR said:
Looks like they were havinng fun...lucky that one that went off the road did not meet up with a truck front end!
He was the same idiot that kept crossing the double yellow and almost had a headon with an on coming biker. :roll:

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
JWScott said:
MR_FJR said:
Looks like they were havinng fun...lucky that one that went off the road did not meet up with a truck front end!
He was the same idiot that kept crossing the double yellow and almost had a headon with an on coming biker. :roll:
Look closely and there was a car immediately ahead of that oncoming biker. :22yikes:

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Cool Fun, 8) They look kinda like a monkey hump'in a football riding those little things though. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts