GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m getting ready to get a new front tire mounted on my spare rim. It had been setting for some time and needed polishing pretty bad. I got out in the back yard yesterday and got started on it. Paw Paws littler helper did good job too. My two year old grand daughter, Lexy just has to get involved with anything to do with the Gold Wing.

It didn’t turn out too bad for the first go round. I used Mothers metal polish and powerball.

This was all going on while the steaks were on the grill. Live is good.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wow! Lexy sure did a good job. :thumbup:
Good thing she was helping, otherwise it probably would have take you forever to get it done. ;-)

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
You can't start too early getting a woman trained on how to keep your scoot shined up. Good work man.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Maybe if I would have had that kind of help it would not have taken me as long to do mine.....good job, I think you owe her a ride though.....:lol:

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Even if your wheels would have turned out hot pink and purple, you can't beat the time with the little one! She's a keeper! Mine used to do that, but now she's 12 and sounds like a fast food ad----"five bucks, five bucks, five bucks!", and you probably got a much better job:lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
So, How did it finally shine up using that banana pudding?:nojoke:

·
Registered
19,065 Posts
holy shine batman:congrats:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts