GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone, it's that time again, car is just about packed up, house is spic and span...thanks to Jane and the M/C is all put to bed. I just can't believe it's already been 6 months from our arrival here in Ocala, Fl. I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every RTE, get together, outing, meeting and run in with all the Prowlers and other folks here in Florida and others I have met at Daytona Bike Week and any place I was this winter.
I was able to squeak out just over 12,000(s)miles this winter due to weather, home repairs and Jane falling ill in December.
The Florida Prowlers is a very special group. There are so many individuals I would would like to thank personally, but that would take forever. If I didn't know better, I 'm thinking that there are other groups that could only wish to have the kind of friendships and camaraderie that we all share being Florida Prowlers!
I am very proud to be a member of such an illustrious group and can hardly wait to get back to see you all in the fall of 2014.
Thank you to one and all again for a wonderful winter!
:thumbup:

Hal & Jane Elliott

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
Well everyone, it's that time again, car is just about packed up, house is spic and span...thanks to Jane and the M/C is all put to bed. I just can't believe it's already been 6 months from our arrival here in Ocala, Fl. I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every RTE, get together, outing, meeting and run in with all the Prowlers and other folks here in Florida and others I have met at Daytona Bike Week and any place I was this winter.
I was able to squeak out just over 12,000(s)miles this winter due to weather, home repairs and Jane falling ill in December.
The Florida Prowlers is a very special group. There are so many individuals I would would like to thank personally, but that would take forever. If I didn't know better, I 'm thinking that there are other groups that could only wish to have the kind of friendships and camaraderie that we all share being Florida Prowlers!
I am very proud to be a member of such an illustrious group and can hardly wait to get back to see you all in the fall of 2014.
Thank you to one and all again for a wonderful winter!
:thumbup:

Hal & Jane Elliott
Adios for now...
.. and safe travels to our two exemplary roving Canadian ambassadors :thumbup:

Hopefully, I'll be able to ride more next winter..

Dennis

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
hal

Have a safe ride home .See you guys soon . Bill beat you back see you at the club some morning be sure to bring some sunshine it has been raining the last week and half. I got the battery tender on .
Safe ride Jack & Anita :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Loading Up

Have a safe ride home. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
enjoyed your company here on rte's and get togethers ! stay in good health ( wife to ! ) and enjoy your homeland ! gonna get hot n sticky here :cry: see ya in the winter.;)

·
Registered
555 Posts
We sure are going to miss you and Jane. The RTE's won't be the same without you. Lots of good times. Have a safe trip and see you in November.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Be good my friend.

Enjoy the ride back and be safe!!!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
You guys give us something to look forward to in the fall. Have a safe trip and lets hear from you now and then.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
send pics of canadian rte's. Stay safe and hurry back. Rte's will switch to breakfast with the heat soon:eat2:

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Mr. Mayor, yes please bring the sunshine back with you. Been raining, cold since I came back on
April the 18th. Just took the trike out of the trailer this Thursday and put the battery tender on it. Will be going up yor way this summer as I have a friend who lives in the same town as you. Will let you know when. Enjoyed having you on some of our GWRRA Ocala chapter rides to eat this winter. Safe ride home. Roger

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hal
Its been great seeing you guys this year.
Keep your eyes open up there you never know who might just stop by this summer to visit.
I just got my passport in the mail today. :lol:

Gary

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
More of what they said...who luvs ya baby:lol:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Have a safe trip back, I believe you have been at every RTE that I have been to since I got the Wing last year. They won't be the same without you but I do believe we will manage.
See you guys when you get back!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts

My Friend ....... You will be missed !!!

Safe travels until we meet again !!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hal, Have a great summer. Here's hoping we'll all get back together safe & healthy, in the fall!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hal you and Jane enjoy your summer rest stop, see you :roll: in the fall :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
^ Ditto to all above! ^

1 - 20 of 31 Posts