GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up to a trip to the Nordic Lodge for "ALL YOU CAN EAT LOBSTER" ..
among other things ?
It's in the s/w corner of RI (Kingston).
It's got to be a Sunday or "maybe" a late Saturday if I have enough warning to get out of work early saturday ...
Check out .. Nordiclodge . com

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
$82.00 per person :eek:4::22yikes:

·
Registered
469 Posts
two people a $164, lobster is way down in price i could buy a whole basket full for that much and a case of beer ,invite 10 people and still have enough leftover for some pie

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
I love lobster, but knowing there are people out there a lot less fortunate than me and so many are going hungry, I have a tough time justifying something like this. Each to their own.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I love lobster, but knowing there are people out there a lot less fortunate than me and so many are going hungry, I have a tough time justifying something like this. Each to their own.
So I assume that since so many people are less fortunate than you and so many have to walk, that you have a hard time justifying riding a luxury touring motorcycle?
As you said, to each his own.

·
Registered
496 Posts
So I assume that since so many people are less fortunate than you and so many have to walk, that you have a hard time justifying riding a luxury touring motorcycle?
As you said, to each his own.

What a brilliant point you make, only problem with it is that what I'm riding isn’t a "luxury touring motorcycle" It's a motorcycle man and that's it. Nothing more than transportation.

But I reck'n it made you feel better to call it to our attention. Hope you have a good day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts