GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this sound odd to anyone else. They are normally closed on Monday. Well, OK, I understand they work Saturday. But they were closed Thursday for Thanksgiving, OK, I expect that, they were closed Friday, well, I was surprised, since this is the largest shopping day for most companies. Well, I stopped by Saturday and could not believe it, they were closed Saturday as well and of course Sunday and Monday. That's five days, just seems odd for a Motorcycle dealership to be closed that many days in a row. :?:

·
Registered
19,376 Posts
that's Waco for you

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
NewBlueWing said:
That's five days, just seems odd for a Motorcycle dealership to be closed that many days in a row. :?:
Especially before Christmas. My dealership was open Friday, Saturday,
and part of Sunday. I think my dealership is interested in making money.

laen said:
that's Waco for you
I thought they were renaming it CorpseCrispy after the Shresh incident. :p

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Know what David Koresh was wearing when they found his body??

Wait..

Wait...

Wait..........

Charcoal slacks and a Smoking jacket!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
906 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that joke was too funny. I have not heard or read that one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
At first, they were having a hard time finding his body.
Then, they found him out back smoking. :p

This is a hijacked thread!

G

·
Honda of Van Wert was also closed Thursday through today and will reopen tomorrow. I think the employees got a nice, well deserved break. Nice to see that the owners are not just thinking about themselves which is a rare thing these days.

·
Registered
255 Posts
edbremer said:
Honda of Van Wert was also closed Thursday through today and will reopen tomorrow. I think the employees got a nice, well deserved break. Nice to see that the owners are not just thinking about themselves which is a rare thing these days.
Only thing is I bet that the workers did not get paid

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
edbremer said:
Nice to see that the owners are not just thinking about themselves which is a rare thing these days.
My thoughts also!
JU

·
Registered
922 Posts
That's nice, I hope they were all spending time with family. Things are way too commercialized now days. Used to be the only thing open on Sunday was a 7-11.

·
Registered
451 Posts
UPS took a 4 day break on ground delivery. I had an order that arrived early on Thanksgiving morning at my servicing facility and that's where it sat until today when it was finally delivered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts