GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on staying a night some where around Ft. Bragg on my upcoming trip down hwy 1. Looking for suggestions for a nice motel to stay at in the Ft. Bragg area. I usually stay at Comfort Inn or H.I. Express on my trips but I do not see one of these in that area. Anyone know a place to recommend that is "not" a dive! Thanks

·
Registered
812 Posts
We have always stayed at the Harbor Lite. It is on the south end of town, overlooking the channel into the harbor. There is a path to walk down to the harbor area for dining. It is not fancy, but very decent, clean and kept up. Rates will probably run about $100 per night, AAA will be cheaper.

A bunch of us stayed there a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Holiday express just about 1/8 mi west on highway 20 just off Hi 1 south of town. Another at pudding creek just as you come into F.B. from the north on 1 both are nice. This is probably late as I just got back from the coast and will be heading back tomorrow. Too friggin hot in the valley.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies but I think now I will go a little farther south and stay in Gualala at Breakers. That will be about halfway between Fortuna and S.F.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts