GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find myself becoming interested in IBA style riding. Are there any websites other than the IBA site that focus on the subject. The organized one or two day rallies really peek my interest. Would like to find a schedule of upcoming events. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I find myself becoming interested in IBA style riding. Are there any websites other than the IBA site that focus on the subject. The organized one or two day rallies really peek my interest. Would like to find a schedule of upcoming events. Thanks in advance.
ride on baby ... we rock and roll.. gas and go baby.... west coast in 3 days ... only riding in daytime hours

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Here is one of the Iron Butt websites. You can ask questions on the Q&A portion but must be an IBA member to post on the General Discussion part.

http://www.ironbutt.org/forum/default.asp

Here is a link to the main IBA website:

http://www.ironbutt.com/about/default.cfm?CFID=5846808&CFTOKEN=29845712

Here is the IBA event calendar:

http://www.ironbutt.com/eventcal/

good luck

gramps

·
Registered
693 Posts
I was in the same boat as you and may I recommend ordering all the back issues of the Iron Butt magazine.

They are reasonably priced and unlike many publications are content rich.

Great reading and extremely LD riding specific.

You can get a magazine subscription without being a member. the only way to be a member is to complete a certified ride.

Best of luck in your future LD endeavors!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
ride on baby ... we rock and roll.. gas and go baby.... west coast in 3 days ... only riding in daytime hours
3 DAYS,, jeez , what the heck were you doing stopping at every food joint enroute

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
3 DAYS,, jeez , what the heck were you doing stopping at every food joint enroute
You know - it's all about the barbecue baby... :lol::twisted:

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
You know - it's all about the barbecue baby... :lol::twisted:
I have ridden with this member and his brother,,, they scared me on way to Daytona,, I let them roll on without me:22yikes:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of really interesting info on the sites suggested so far. Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciate the info.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Though not for everyone, some find the realization of LD rides to be liberating - and habit forming!

Enjoy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts