GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a 2010. Honda Corporate sent me a DVD on Honda accessories, a nice letter and a free zip up owners manual holder. Who else got one?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Just got mine last week.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Now ain't that cool!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Not going to buy a new wing to get one though!:lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Bought my wing in December got the same pkg in January:roll:

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
It apparently is or was standard procedure for all new Goldwing owners.

I received two gift packages each containing the nice zipper cases for the owner's manuals.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Me too.:congrats:

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Recently bought a 2010. Honda Corporate sent me a DVD on Honda accessories, a nice letter and a free zip up owners manual holder. Who else got one?
they must know you... everyone else got a chrome one.

:joke:

Dennis

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
It apparently is or was standard procedure for all new Goldwing owners.

I received two gift packages each containing the nice zipper cases for the owner's manuals.

If you got two, then maybe you got mine!:shrug:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Bought mine 8 weeks ago today and I got nuttin. Besides the wing itself of course, and I'm not complaining about THAT at all, very happy.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Not yet but it's been less than a week that we got our new 2010. I'll tell ya if it doesn't arrive soon I'm gonna start an oil thread.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I got something like that from Honda back in 2003, still using it, hey it was free.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Honda is hoping that zippered pouch is a apologizing gift for releasing a new model Goldwing with ugly tail lights.................. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
For what they ask for them they should send a corporate rep to your house that would cover your rear end in kisses.:p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts