1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I think you're right. Total mimicing. Old overwieght riders meeting for what else? More eating.:roll::joke:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I'm sure they're wonderful people, when not standing next to their bikes they could pass for Goldwing riders, even genuine Prowlers...IF they were wearing the OFFICIAL Prowler hat:eek:4:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Difference is, they are out riding and not sitting in the AC waiting on Oct.! My kind of folks!:bow:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Difference is, they are out riding and not sitting in the AC waiting on Oct.! My kind of folks!:bow:
you got that shot right driver! Don't care what they ride as long as they ride. It hasn't been hot enough this summer to stop riding.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Amateurs, they couldn't hang with the real Prowlers for food consumption any day of the week.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I have ridden with one or two of those guys - sorry, I don't like all the noise unless I am riding behind Florida Red Wing! :lol: Right Gary?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Harley Prowlers

Yeah Jim, most of them are good guys.........however, some of them are pretty loud when you are behind them. :roll:
When will you be back in Florida Jim?

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Yeah Jim, most of them are good guys.........however, some of them are pretty loud when you are behind them. :roll:
When will you be back in Florida Jim?

November 1st cannot come soon enough for me! Seems like when I did ride with a few of them, I would always get behind the guy with the shotgun straight pipes.

Looks like those photos were taken by Stan.

Do you know what will happen with the Marguerita Grille since the fire?

Later...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
November 1st cannot come soon enough for me! Seems like when I did ride with a few of them, I would always get behind the guy with the shotgun straight pipes.

Looks like those photos were taken by Stan.

Do you know what will happen with the Marguerita Grille since the fire?

Later...
Been there done that. Hurry back Jim.

Wayne

1 - 13 of 13 Posts