GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Nice! How did you get those chrome wheels to reflect red on a black bike? :lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty good trick huh?

Well this summer my Valk I/S got tired of being beat by my SO IB wing.
So if you can't beat them join them. :lol: Now we have to have two of everything. Santa brought two sets of chrome wheels :D

·
Registered
949 Posts
Guess I'm more tired (or just downright unobservant) than I thought. Yes, that is a black Valk, not a black Wing.

Do you miss riding the Valk? I've thought of getting one in addition to my GL1800 but most of the members of this board seem to indicate that when a GL1800 is parked in the garage next to their X-brand/model motorcycle, the Wing gets riden the most.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn't mean to confuse you!

:D It really hard to say if I miss the Valk. It is a great bike. But to compare it to the wing. They are way two different. As the guys would say the Valk is more of a Muscle bike. I loved the looks of my Valk, but it was a beast to handle in slow riding. I do miss all the engine showing, but don't miss the cleaning. And if the two were sitting in my garage I would be riding the wing. If I couldn't have the wing then my choice would be the Valk I/S hands down. Hope that helps. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts