GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
It nearly fits.... not so much for Becky....

Damn Charley you & Becky will go anywhere for a good time. What's amazing is you fit pretty good in that Zut Suit outfit, now Becky looks like see knows better and wonders what you have gotten her into... not to fear the Lamonster doesn't bite - Hard !!! Where's Charlie's partner in crime, the main Hanni-Amigo Jimmy ...cookie chasing again I guess!!

Thanks for Posting up Lamont ..... there's a smile on their face... a good time had.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Lamont, It's been too long between visits but we've found you now Bro. Friends if you haven't seen Lamont's new shop words can't describe it, HUGE, well laid out and super organized. Proud for you bud and good to see you. Charley

·
Registered
242 Posts
Very Sweet indeed Lamont :thumbup:
Kudos on the new Digs.

but,,, that Mask on the Biker Dummy was strange and disturbing :shock:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
What a good looking couple !!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Lamont, It's been too long between visits but we've found you now Bro. Friends if you haven't seen Lamont's new shop words can't describe it, HUGE, well laid out and super organized. Proud for you bud and good to see you. Charley

I intend to go there as soon as I am able!! :yes1:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Very cool for sure. Congrats on the new shop Lamont. Looking forward to checking it out sometime soon. Of course Ms Becky looks great but it must be the hat as I thought my older Hann-Amigo Dads ears looked about right but with less hair than I remember on them.

Great that you guys could catch up. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Forgot to say this is in Springfield, Mo.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Visiting Lamont is on my to do list. :thumbup: Tom :trike:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts