GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of dealers in western Pa. or close that has orange or silver on the floor?Want to buy a new wing, but would like to see these colors on the bike before I decide.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Dang BLKWNG, are you negative about everything?? :shock:

Dep

·
Registered
160 Posts
colors

Pappabear let me know what you find. I also would like to see the colors in person before ordering my 07. TIA

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Dep said:
Dang BLKWNG, are you negative about everything?? :shock:

Dep
seams that way..

·
15 year Member
6,930 Posts
BLK04WNG said:
Dont bother, the'07 colors are terrible.
Another quality post by man that could find fault with about everything that GOD put on this great earth.....

Have you even SEEN the new colors???

Disgruntled green is NOT one of them....

Lighten up BLK04wng... geeze!!

Matt(Ashland,MA)

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Saw the blue today... Really nice but subdued compared with past colors.. The orange is really nice too, but I'd tend to agree.. Pretty conservative and boring..

·
Registered
295 Posts
Give Z&M in Greensburg a call. They are a high volume dealer, seem to get the new stuff first and they just moved into a new larger facility with lots of floor space.
Bought a couple of bikes from them in the past. Prices are OK on their bikes, but I always felt ripped off by their service department.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I was able to check the orange silver and blue out today at my local dealer. None of them did it for me. The orange is kinda blah... May look better outside, I promise no thrills!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts