GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know the name or manufacturer of the 3 piece air wings for the 1800? They look like the Baker air wings but are 3 piece instead of 2. Have seen at rallies but can't find on net. They are the ones that advertize their product is nearly unbreakable,
Can anyone help??

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Are you sure you aren't looking for Bakers? You can put an extra set of uppers on their units. The most important ones are the ones under the mirrors. They are the most effective.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
The guy who makes these lives in Lakeland, FL. They are made of Lexan (the reason they are so tough) and the three piece adds additional adjustability so that you can divert or direct the engine heat with the 3rd piece. I can't remember the name of the vendor but he sets up at Daytona Fun Machines during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. I found him on Hwy 66 near Pigeon Forge during the Honda Hoot and bought a set and really like them.
If you post again on this during Biketoberfest I'll go find him here in town and get his contact info for you.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy who makes these lives in Lakeland, FL. They are made of Lexan (the reason they are so tough) and the three piece adds additional adjustability so that you can divert or direct the engine heat with the 3rd piece. I can't remember the name of the vendor but he sets up at Daytona Fun Machines during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. I found him on Hwy 66 near Pigeon Forge during the Honda Hoot and bought a set and really like them.
If you post again on this during Biketoberfest I'll go find him here in town and get his contact info for you.
I would appreciate the help. Has been most flustrating trying to locate these wings.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
His name is Orville Sage and here is his number. Tell him BJ sent ya.

863-665-6719

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

863-665-6719
Thanks a bunch. Gonna call him tonight.

·
Registered
495 Posts
wingman57 said:

863-665-6719
Now that's why I love to come here! There's no other place that I know of where you can find so many knowledgeable people in one place! :yes: I know this is the place to look if I need info or help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts