GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All,
I have a member in our Chapter just starting out with an embroidery machine. He can find all kinds of bike designs, but we are in need of an 1800 goldwing design. Most people only have the 1500 style. This gentleman has looked high and low, and can not find one. He also could use it in Hus format... and if I am not pushing it, maybe with a rider or two on the wing. Thanks in advance. Crystal

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
We, Hoop It Up Embroidery, have 3 GW designs, one of which is a trike. Strawberry Stitch, a St. Louis digitizer did two of them, the other is from the Dakota collection.

We prefer the Strawberry Stitch ones as they have greater detail, and is the one we used on the items we gave Yellow Wolf after his Deals Gap 1000. Check out http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/view ... light=twyn

Strawberry Stitch #314-991-0707.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
All I get is the red X on the forum link...

·
Registered
386 Posts
I had the same problem when I got my embroidery machine. I ended up digitizing one for myself, what a pain that was! I finally got it right after about 3 weeks of trial and error. Still needs some tweaking but it's not bad considering I did it from scratch and I was still learning the software ( and learning that digitizing it much harder than it looks!)

twyn - I went to Strawberry Patch's website but couldn't find that design, I'd love to purchase it to use (because it's probably much better than mine!) But I searched the design number and found nothing. Any suggestions?

Crys&Dave good luck with your search

TBB

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Here's the link to their transportation designs:

http://www.strawberrystitch.com/shop/Tr ... ation.html

You just need to tell them what machine you have and what format you want it in, then they take your credit card info and e-mail the design for you to save to a disk or whatever else.

They sew real nice, though pretty dense designs.

We've been doing embroidery for 10+ years and getting better and bigger each year. Good luck with them!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Sent you a PM, Crystal.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you

Twyn and TJShelton,
I forwarded the info to our embroidery member, can't thank you enough.
Keeping my fingers crossed. Crystal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts