GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been riding a Honda PC800 Pacific Coast for the past 5 years and just had a small accident and it totaled it out. I need a new ride and want to upgrade.

I live in the Austin, TX area and have cash..... anyone selling a good 2004 or later with ABS?

Steve
512-703-0811

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Bought my GL 1800 Trike on Ebay and got a fine deal. When you get yours there is a great Goldwing wrencher in Austin named Bob Whitney.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good info

Thanks for this info on Bob, do you have any contact info and I will touch base with him. He may have info on a good bike for sale.

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
info

By the way, where can I get the USA map from like you have?

Steve

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hello,

I have been riding a Honda PC800 Pacific Coast for the past 5 years and just had a small accident and it totaled it out. I need a new ride and want to upgrade.

I live in the Austin, TX area and have cash..... anyone selling a good 2004 or later with ABS?

Steve
512-703-0811
I have a 2010 with Air Bag (so it has ABS) that I'll sell for 1.8 Million US dollars.

I like it that much.

You will most likely find a better deal elsewhere...... but I'll throw in a 1950 Harley FL for free.........

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2010 with Air Bag (so it has ABS) that I'll sell for 1.8 Million US dollars.

I like it that much.

You will most likely find a better deal elsewhere...... but I'll throw in a 1950 Harley FL for free.........
I am just a little shy of that amount, but glad to hear you are in like with the bike....... I hope to be on one soon, I am going to be looking and test riding one Sunday and if all checks out, it will be mine......

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Would you accept Zimbabwe dollars? If so, I will give you 5 million.

I like it that much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts