GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE A 06 - 07 WING, ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A GOOD DEALER ON THE SPACE COAST. I KNOW OF THREE BUT WOULD LIKE SOME IMPUT ON THEIR PERFORMANCE.
THANKS FOR THE HELP...... :twisted:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Mike.... :wink: I personally don't like the sales dept.... :evil: they screwed my son. I suggest going to one of the high volume dealers out of state, rock bottom prices and you can even get the extended warrenty cheaper, I saved close to 3k for my 05 ABS.

But I talked to the mechanic that works on the wings and he's a nice guy and has no problem working on your wing even if you didn't buy it from the dealership. He was installing a satellite radio and some other goodies on sombodies wing and took the time to come look at my bike and just chat. I showed him where my rearend is starting to weep oil out of the vent hole and he ordered the seal and I'm waiting for it to come in so I can schedule him to change it.

Hope this helps :wink:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dealers

Champions Honda in Leesburg Fl. worth the trip great people and service
Got my 06 there I traviled ebout 80 miles from Lake Wales and it was worth it. Good luck.
Sean Hayes

G

·
Maybe you should buy a Billy Lane Bike, he is going to need a lot of money for legal fees! :lol:
I'm just kidding you since you are from Melbourne. :wink:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Check out the new dealer in Daytona. HUGE i mean HUGE facility and once everything is setup it will be a place to visit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
dealers

The new dealer in Daytona is simply the old Jim Walker Honda that was in South Daytona. Just a big new building. Nice folks though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts