GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I lurked on your forum and you've convinced me that camping is the way to go. I'm headed for the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Glacier and Alaska next summer.

If anyone knows of a good deal on a used camper, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Don (Goldon)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
There are quite a few adds I have seen in the last couple of weeks in the classifieds.......good time of year to buy one. I bought one myself a few days ago.

Good luck!:thumbup:

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm up in Melbourne with an Aspen Classic.

It's not for sale but if you want to see what one looks like (in real life) come on up, be happy to show it you....

·
Registered
258 Posts
timeout camper for sale....

I have a timeout camper listed on the 4-sale page. the camper is in very good condition. no tares, nothing wrong with the trilier. I just pulled it to Alaska & back,I'm asking 2500.00. It's well wroth it. I live down here in so. Louisiana. maybe we could work out a 1/2 way trade.. ph# 337-369-7406. There is apicture of it on page 8 =of the 4-sale page. I thought it was sold last saturday.. BUT HE NEVER SHOWED UP.. OH WELL;; Harold {have a good ride} my picture is on page 9,, It has A/c also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts