GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago there was a thread about half covers for bikes and one of the sites linked there made mention of the material they used being a Dupont product used in Frogg Toggs. It named the material and that's what I'm trying to find-the name of the Dupont material used in Frogg Toggs.

I want to buy a couple yards of it and have a seat cover made for my after-market Goldwing seat. I'd like something for riding in the rain, especially for the passenger seat when I'm riding solo.

Does anyone remember that thread or website specifying the Dupont material used in Frogg Toggs (or know which material it is)? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Wheels, do you have more pictures of your trike? I thought something didnt look right when I looked at you in the picture and then I saw the set up...looks pretty good!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked those two links and neither was the one. It was a thread about various half covers available and one of the posts to it had a link to a site that touted using the same material as Frogg Toggs and named the particular Dupont material that was used.

I'm either looking for that thread or a link to that site or the name of the Dupont material. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks! :D

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,701 Posts
The material is called DriPore C3.

Bob E.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts