GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to join up with a small group heading to the Hoot in '07. I'm from the eastern part of Cuyahoga county (Cleveland OH) and could catch up with someone/somegroup in western PA thru Eastern MI. I prefer the backroads with twisties as opposed to superslabbing. My riding style is 'slightly over the speed limit' and not surprised if I drag a floorboard or highway peg.

My departure date is open and I don't intend to spend much time at the hoot. Plan to catch up with other riders once I get in the Knoxville area. My former riding buddies have moved from Indiana to south of the Hoot.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm confused, I thought the 07' Hoot was in Billings, MT?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clarification on my destination - Honda Hoot in TN

Acording to the Honda Hoot Site:

Honda Hoot™ XIV returns to Knoxville, Tennessee and the Great Smoky Mountains June 20-23, 2007.

·
Registered
254 Posts
CleRider......
Mark me down as a possible. Looks good so far, but June is a ways off. I'm in western Lucas County, so can meet you somewhere south of here.

I'm wit ya on the twisties !!

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,732 Posts
Mark me down as possible. I'm in the Cuyahoga/Medina area. As long as work permits, I would like to ride down. I prefer a tad over speed limit, back roads and some twisties too (maybe it'll keep the SO awake on the back). lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hoot bound from MI

I am going down with a small group from eastern Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mt. Clemens, MI area. We are planning on taking back roads all the way with stops in Chillocothe, Oh and Beria, KY area. Then on to Knoxville on Tuesday. Our departue date is Sun. You are welcome to join us if you want.

PM if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts