GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello GL1800Riders forum members,

BRAND NEW MEMBER HERE

Been riding bikes for 40+ years. Just joined the site to self educate myself on these machines. Been riding HD for decades and every maker of sportbikes before that.

Decided to starting looking to add a Goldwing trike to my garage now that I am older / slower and have time to take longer trips.

Hit me up if you have one or know of one for sale. I am in NC, so hoping to find a south eastern trike.

I browsed the classifieds a bit, but didn't see a lot out there right now. Cash in hand for an easy transaction for the right deal!

No I am not a scammer!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another localish NC forum member hit me up on his trike pre listing it for sale publicly.

Hoping to ride and check it out this weekend. :giggle:

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Another localish NC forum member hit me up on his trike pre listing it for sale publicly.

Hoping to ride and check it out this weekend. :giggle:
IF that doesn't work out, KD Cycle is the way to go. They have a large inventory and will definately take care of you. They are great people to deal with. kdcycle.net

·
IronMan
18,046 Posts
Hello GL1800Riders forum members,

BRAND NEW MEMBER HERE

Been riding bikes for 40+ years. Just joined the site to self educate myself on these machines. Been riding HD for decades and every maker of sportbikes before that.

Decided to starting looking to add a Goldwing trike to my garage now that I am older / slower and have time to take longer trips.

Hit me up if you have one or know of one for sale. I am in NC, so hoping to find a south eastern trike.

I browsed the classifieds a bit, but didn't see a lot out there right now. Cash in hand for an easy transaction for the right deal!

No I am not a scammer!
GUY HAS ONE IN FLORIDA ON FORUM NOW FOR SALE LOW MILES AND LOTS EXTRAS

·
Registered
34 Posts
GUY HAS ONE IN FLORIDA ON FORUM NOW FOR SALE LOW MILES AND LOTS EXTRAS
I've got an 08 pearl white trike Motor Trike with 57500 on the odometer. Nice GL1800 I'm fixing to list. I'm in Spartanburg SC area. $18500. Can send you some pics or you can go to Facebook marketplace and see it there. Just listed it yesterday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got an 08 pearl white trike Motor Trike with 57500 on the odometer. Nice GL1800 I'm fixing to list. I'm in Spartanburg SC area. $18500. Can send you some pics or you can go to Facebook marketplace and see it there. Just listed it yesterday.

Send me some pics and details.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
I do so love the Pearl White. If only my wife would let me, she'd be gone. (the bike, not the wife...she's still a keeper)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Very nice DP! Is that an ABS model?

Rode 100 miles on my Streetglide to look at a very nice 2013 Silver trike and trailer.

It was great chatting with the owner and learning more about the platform. Seen a few more on Craigslist that I would like to see too.

Keep those trikes for sale ads coming my way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts