GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some small decals to put on my mirrors.

They said "Objects in mirrors no longer matter"

Does anyone know where I can find them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Ed,

If you go to any sign shop that does vinyl signs, they can cut you some pretty small lettering anyway that you want it.

Our Sign guy here has done similar stuff, with thin material, so as to not have the bulk.

Not sure this will help you.

Bulldog

·
Registered
258 Posts
I make them. I usually use etchmark vinyl on the mirrors so they are not as blunt as normal vinyl. I did "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE DUMBER THAN THEY APPEAR" on my bike. Click below and browse around.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I ordered them today.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Has anyone seen a placque that will custom fit the rectangular area just below the right fairing pocket? That would be the area where the heated grip control would be, for those that use one.

Seems like vinyl or clear epoxy would be a natural. This area looks like something is missing, without switches. Would like to see a back lit plaque there with with fonts to match the switches on left side.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I don't see a big demand for something that specific. People that are not using the heated grips are putting volt guages, switches, cell phones, ect...

I could make you a vinyl plaque to go there, but I don't think it would be cost effective to make a backlit display.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts