GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a 2012 wing with the navigation system. I would like advice as to who has the best pricing. Also, what is the rebate that honda is allowing for the 2012. Please reply with comments. I am in the ohio area, but will chase best price. moses

·
Registered
479 Posts
I am in the market for a 2012 wing with the navigation system. I would like advice as to who has the best pricing. Also, what is the rebate that honda is allowing for the 2012. Please reply with comments. I am in the ohio area, but will chase best price. moses
No rebates that I am aware of, at least I didnt get one.
Some of the best prices can be had from Schroaders (Sorry dont remember where the are located) but lots of people know.
Only problem them that I have seen is they seem to have a hard time delivering on promised dates.
You might be better off just shopping around till ypu find one you like and make the deal

·
Registered
672 Posts
Serena at Sunrise Honda in Searcy, AR shot me a price of $19,999 on a 2012 level 1. I don't know about the level 2. But she was wonderful to work with. In the end, I didn't buy a 2012, but I was awfully close.

I'd give them a chance.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I just bought a 2010 yesterday from Kirby's Supersports in Chanute, KS, for $18.999. Level 1. The level 2 was $20,999.

·
Registered
512 Posts
mhubert,

just to give you something to compare to. About 3 weeks ago I stopped in quickly at TNT Motorsports in Quincy Il. I talked very briefly with the sales guy on the only 2012 they had on the floor. Black,,for what its worth.
With their 'prep fees' not including tax he said bottom dollar would be $24 for a level2 !...:(
He also did say "That Honda is not offering any deals on the 2012's", so I assume he ment no baiting stuff such as rebates, low/no financing charges, chrome goodies, extended warranty, etc.

bc

·
Registered
20 Posts

I bought my '08 airbag/navi from Bartlesville Cycle Sports in Bartlesville OK. They quoted over the phone and were easy to work with. All I had to do was show up and drive off on my new bike. (The dollars had exchanged hands previously, of course)

They beat any other price I had found.

Termite

·
Registered
93 Posts
Marshall, TX

Try H&W Honda in Marshall, TX, they used to say they offered the best price in Texas on new Wings. When I was in the market in 06, they were beat by $1K by the Honda dealer in Chattanooga, TN (sorry, don't remember the name) who at the time advertised the lowest price on Wings in the country, via Wing World Magazine.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tom - Do you know what level 2010's they still have off top of your head?

GL18HPMA-235595

2010 GL1800 GOLDWING PACKAGE # 1 PEARL YELLOW
  • LIST 22,899.00
  • TPMS
  • PREMIUM AUDIO
  • COMFORT PACKAGE
  • ADD 36 MONTHS EXTENDED WARRANTY 494.00 WITH PURCHASE
  • PLUS

• Sale $ UNTIL 07-31-2011 18,994.00
Looks like level one. That is the only one showing on their site. You can call to make sure. I have seen a number in crates in the back. They also have $1,000 in free accessories from Honda I believe.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
GL18HPMA-235595

2010 GL1800 GOLDWING PACKAGE # 1 PEARL YELLOW
  • LIST 22,899.00
  • TPMS
  • PREMIUM AUDIO
  • COMFORT PACKAGE
  • ADD 36 MONTHS EXTENDED WARRANTY 494.00 WITH PURCHASE
  • PLUS

• Sale $ UNTIL 07-31-2011 18,994.00
That's a "good" price, but no better discount than you can get off a 2012.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Try H&W Honda in Marshall, TX, they used to say they offered the best price in Texas on new Wings. When I was in the market in 06, they were beat by $1K by the Honda dealer in Chattanooga, TN (sorry, don't remember the name) who at the time advertised the lowest price on Wings in the country, via Wing World Magazine.

Hope this helps

Southern Honda...

·
Registered
672 Posts
I can vouch for Southern, too. They were just too much farther than where I bought mine, to save only $300.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts