GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a 2006 Goldwing Model. Either already assembled or in a kit form. I have found some scale models online but they are in every color but BLACK..which happens to be the color I am looking for.

Anyone know of a source to order one?

Thanks for your help with this

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Same here, let me know if you come up with something. Can't even find the die-cast in any stores around here. Would like to see if they could be dissambled and repainted. Have done this with the cars.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have a 2001-2005 GW 1/12 scale I bought at big lots. They had sevral colors ,red,blue,gold. Don't recall a black one. The brand is NewRay, if you do a search you'll find a few around, ebay and such. I wanted a silver one, so I painted mine and clear coated the entire bike. This diecast (plastic) doesn't come apart so I had to tape off. I even made a spoiler and added that. I have my doubts as to finding a 06 model, minor change.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I clicked on this thread because I thought you were looking for a model....a female model to pose semi nude on a Goldwing. Sheeesh! Go figure! Sorry, but my mind was not in the same place that you intended it to be.

·
Registered
787 Posts
So far I have only collected 1:12 New Ray diecast models in white, red, blue, silver and gold. I have seen the more detailed 1:6 scale on Ebay in yellow, red and gray.

·
15 year Member
6,906 Posts

I found 3 Goldwing Models for you!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :shock:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They models look great! Now I will take 3 of those and one scale model in Black!

Have a happy holidays everyone....let me know if you find a scale model out there somewhere!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
OK guys, I'm thinking Testor's black PAINT!!!!

What else ya got to do in the winter, get one and paint it black.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They do make white ones...I have seen several..... I think the black paint is looking like the way to go....

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts