GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking to plan a trip to Barber motorsports park in june. And asking for some helpful info on areas to stay. I will probably take thurs-friday to get there for the weekend MotoAmerica superbike races. Never been down there.

thanks

·
Registered
935 Posts
What's your preferences? Camping, Hotel/motel, etc..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's your preferences? Camping, Hotel/motel, etc..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Hotels/motels with in walking distance of food and stores.

Looking at the map, perferred somewhere east/NE of birmingham, AL. along rt 20 or 459 or 59

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Barbers is some what in the middle of no where...if I were you I would for a motel in the town of Leeds, Al or Moody, Al...I would not look for anything west of Barbers due to the neighborhood.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I'm looking at taking 2 day to get to Birmingham,Al.

Maybe make to Maggie Valley the 1st day. Visit Wheels through time again.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Barber's

gwbob....... Been to Barber's several times in years past. We stayed two exits East of Barber's exit, on the North side of the Interestate. There are at least two nice, resonable hotels and several choices of resturants with in walking. We always stayed there two nights, spending almost the entire day at Barber's. We didn't rush our visit as there is just too many neat, interesting bikes to view. For bikers, this is a must destination!!! Bass Pro has a nice store next door to Barber's..... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts