GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a dealer who will install a rear tire on the front of my trike. My Michelin pilot is cupping badly so I thought I would replace it. It has 13000+ miles on it. Called around and none of the dealer will install a rear tire on the front. Can anyone suggest someone who will do it? I was thinking of trying the Bridgestone Battlax this time around.

·
Registered
37 Posts
rear tire

i took my front wheel and tire to a cycle supply store here and they didn't any problem installing and balanceing rear tire backwards for me. i would check some of the independant motorcycle dealers in your area.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Looking for a dealer who will install a rear tire on the front of my trike. My Michelin pilot is cupping badly so I thought I would replace it. It has 13000+ miles on it. Called around and none of the dealer will install a rear tire on the front. Can anyone suggest someone who will do it? I was thinking of trying the Bridgestone Battlax this time around.

Rusty Palmers in Honesdale PA..

http://www.rustypalmer.net/index.htm

Great people to deal with. Tom :doorag:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
DITTO post #2. Most competent motorcycle repair shops will install them. Try someplace else. I have had zero problems finding a shop that will do it either at home or on the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts