GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved to Fl in June of this year and bought my first Goldwing soon after. Can't live in sunny FL without a bike. I lived in Maryland for the first 34and half years of my life so I know nobody here to ride with. If there are any groups in the area who ride semi regularly let me know, that is if I can join in.
Thanks,
Paul

[email protected]

Oh yea I live in Melbourne Fl about 45 minutes south of Daytona.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I live in Port St. John about 30 minutes north of you. There are large GWRRA groups but no GL1800 organization that I have heard of. There are some fantastic rides around you though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw something you posted earlier about toy run on Dec 7. I would like to go but haven't heard about this. Any details other than being at Merrit Island mall at 9:00 am I would need to know?

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
14 Posts
Toy Run and GWRRA in Melbourne

The toy run is Dec.7th an there will be thousands of bikes of all kinds. Merritt Square Mall in Merritt Island is the starting point. Rider admission is a toy and a stuffed animal. At 12:01 PM they will start pulling out. Heading south to Melbourne at the Wickham Park pavillion. There you will find vendors, food, and a band. Great cause and fun ride.
As far as hooking up wth Melbourne GWRRA they meet at Dotties Restraunt in Plam Bay. Stop by there and they will give you some contact information. :)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Email Me I'm in Port Orange near Daytona

1 - 5 of 5 Posts