GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be out there for two weeks to ride. We are going to take the Million dollar Hwy in frist and then ride the surrounding area. Any tips on Rts. would be nice. Mountain Rider;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
hey, some great rides in that part of the country...check out

www.rockies-gold.net this site shows some great colorado rides...good luck and keep it save.

Don't forget the Hot Springs in Pagosa Springs, CO.....worth the stop

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

www.rockies-gold.net this site shows some great colorado rides...good luck and keep it save.

Thank you for all that info! There is a lot of great rides in there, I remember some of those roads! I know Mike will really appreciate the help when he sees it! Gil

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Million $ HWY ride

J. I would like you to tell me what is in Pagosa Springs since we will be going through this area, and also if we should plan on staying there over night. We will be leaving onthis Sat 16th. [Mountain rider]:bow::excited: This will make our 6th trip out west.

·
Registered
274 Posts
rides

ColoNational Monument from Fruita to Grand Junction,Rimrock dr to Monument rd, HY 141 to 491 to Cortez (The Unaweep hy), HY 145 thru Dolores,Rico.... go up to Montrose and take the Black Canyon rd ,hy347, short but very cool....HY 160 from Durango to South Fork then HY 149 thru Lake city and back to HY 50, if you can take HY 50 east to HY92 at the Blue Mesa Dam and ride the north side of the Black Canyon....all awesome routes, most have a pass or two to cross...
.....I plan to ride them all next week and stop in Lake City to hear music....."Acoustic Eidolon".... a cello/guitar duo on the 20th

1 - 5 of 5 Posts