GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been a longtime lurker here and can't state how much invaluable lessons I've learned here. Alas, emergencies come and go in life and I'm going through one right now. My Wing has to go and I'd like it to go quickly. I'd like to solicit some responses on what I should ask for it. I'm not looking to get worked over completely, but I'll give the best deal around. Here are the particulars.

2008 Wing Premium
App. 5500 miles
Extended warranty
Supremely maintained. No one has a cleaner better maintained bike!
Progressive springs up front
Traxxion fork brace
Headlight covers
Bra
Satelite radio and GPS RAM mounts
Airhawk seat
Utopia backrest
Trunk/saddlebag carpets
New battery this year.
Bike is a 9.9/10

What's a price I could offer that is realistic, but is a fantastic deal. Bike is paid for.

Thank you for any help you can send my way. By the way, I'm in the Columbus, OH area.

·
Registered
812 Posts
So I was recently in the opposite position of you... purchasing a very similar bike. I wanted to know how I had done and asked in http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285088&highlight=how'd.

Market dictates much of the vvalue. While the one i got has many different things than thus one you are selling, many indicate that much of the aftermarket stuff is very open to the market... even more than the bike.

Jason

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Hope you can get the quick sale you need here.. Rough position to be in.. There are wholesalers out there that'll buy for cash.. If you go that route, remove the high $$ accessories and part them out here..

A freind was just in a similar situation with a Ultra Classic and got about $2k cash under Kelly retail BB..
Not sure if these guys will do a long distance deal, but they have a lot of bikes and buy outright http://www.thecycleexchange.com/
There should be other outfits like this more local..

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hello everyone. I've been a longtime lurker here and can't state how much invaluable lessons I've learned here. Alas, emergencies come and go in life and I'm going through one right now. My Wing has to go and I'd like it to go quickly. I'd like to solicit some responses on what I should ask for it. I'm not looking to get worked over completely, but I'll give the best deal around. Here are the particulars.

2008 Wing Premium
App. 5500 miles
Extended warranty
Supremely maintained. No one has a cleaner better maintained bike!
Progressive springs up front
Traxxion fork brace
Headlight covers
Bra
Satelite radio and GPS RAM mounts
Airhawk seat
Utopia backrest
Trunk/saddlebag carpets
New battery this year.
Bike is a 9.9/10

What's a price I could offer that is realistic, but is a fantastic deal. Bike is paid for.

Thank you for any help you can send my way. By the way, I'm in the Columbus, OH area.
Kosman,

What color is the bike ?

RJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts