GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good place for some take-off's? I'd like to get a newer rear rim and rotor to get powder coated locally. What's a good price for rim/rotor? Thanks...

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Watch the Classified section of this Board and the classified on the GWRRA forum board. There are frequently take off parts listed.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, have been for months but not the GWRRA board. I'll try there but I'm running out of time (and rubber).

·
Registered
331 Posts
Check with a local trike builder they usually have plenty around
mrwelaxn

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got one you can have just call...........
Thanks Gary:

Wow, that's a very kind offer! One I certainly can't refuse. You can expect a call tomorrow, bye the way, those are some beautiful trikes! Nice photos, too. You must be doing quite well. God Bless you...

Regards,

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Thanks Gary:

Wow, that's a very kind offer! One I certainly can't refuse. You can expect a call tomorrow, bye the way, those are some beautiful trikes! Nice photos, too. You must be doing quite well. God Bless you...

Regards,

Just to clarify it's a new tire and wheel off a '06 Goldwing I Triked for myself so what I am goin' do with a rear wheel? :shrug:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Just to clarify it's a new tire and wheel off a '06 Goldwing I Triked for myself. We're slow like everyone else but God does Bless me so I pass it on. And what I am goin' do with a rear wheel? :shrug:
Get two and build a trailer. :p

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just to clarify it's a new tire and wheel off a '06 Goldwing I Triked for myself. We're slow like everyone else but God does Bless me so I pass it on. And what I am goin' do with a rear wheel? :shrug:
Gary:

Received your take-off tire and rim today. Looks brand spankin' new!! Thank you so much for you kind and gracious gift. You are a gentleman and class act. Thank you! I hope you received my check as well, worth much more than you were willing to accept. Again, than you for your kind offer. It is greatly appreciated, more than you know.

Warm Regards,

·
Grumpy Fart
5,109 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good place for an 06 or newer Wing? I'd like to get a newer bike and get the rims powder coated locally. What's a good price for late model? Thanks...

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good place for an 06 or newer Wing? I'd like to get a newer bike and get the rims powder coated locally. What's a good price for late model? Thanks...
Hunzee, I have an 06 Wing that I am not using and has only 500 miles on it. If you want it, you can have it. Sounds like you are in dire straights.;);)

·
Registered
10 Posts
2009 Rear Rim w/tpms

Any ideas were to get either the rim with TPMS attached or just the TPMS valve and unit alone.

Thanks
Lc

·
Registered
272 Posts
@009 Rear Wheel and Tire

Any ideas were to get either the rim with TPMS attached or just the TPMS valve and unit alone.

Thanks
Lc
I have a 2009 Rear Wheel with TPMS and Tire that came off my 2009 Goldwing when I Hanniganized it witn 12K miles.

I also have the final drive with rotor and ABS ring, as well as caliper and the suspension piston and compressor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts