GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forecast for tomorrow and Saturday is 10 to 12 inches of snow.

This ain't right!

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I sure hope that is not headed to Indiana. I have the snowblower mouted on the Cub Cadet, but I have not given into the idea of putting it where I keep the Goldwing. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
We expect a few inches of snow here also. I almost went for a ride today, now I wish I had. Oh well, this to shall past. Spring can't get here fast enough for me.

·
Registered
21,047 Posts
took the wing out monday for what was probably the last ride for 2003. Put on 100 miles but the last 8 miles were in about 1" of fresh wet snow, it was pretty slick, at one stop sign when I let out the clutch the wheel just spun had to push in order to get rolling. Washed the bike and put it away till maybe january, been riding 33 months consecutivly now and will try to keep adding more months if weather and road conditions permit. :yw1:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Were under a snow advisory here also, till noon tomorrow. :snow1: Suppose to get 4-8 inches. :cus: I wish I could find the guy that said it never get's cold in Arizona. :evil:

·
Chard Member
13,060 Posts
I was feeling sorry for myself until I looked at some of the other thermometers! :( Only in the upper 60's here tomorrow and the mid 70's for Saturday! I can handle that! Cold front came through today, we expect another one to pass through on Sunday! Can't have it all.....

·
Registered
652 Posts
Winter

We are headed out to tent this weekend.
I know how the majority of you feel, I'm from the north.
The forcast is for 65 and cloudy. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I've been in Florida for 6 years and have lost my northern blood.
Stay warm and dry.
TR

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
A bit nippy here this morning, and precipitation of some kind is for tonight/omorrow

·
Registered
385 Posts
We are looking at 3-6 on Saturday in the St. Louis area. It was 17 this AM and is not supposed to get above freezing today or tomorrow, so anything that falls will stick.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Hey, we even got a dusting of snow around the Vegas Valley yesterday! Nothing stuck here in town, but the road to nearby Pahrump was closed to anyone not carrying tire chains. My wife didn't even let me ride my motorcycle to work this morning - she was afraid I might ride through a puddle or something! :?

John in Vegas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts