GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Max Glaze, my father, our lead bike of this Family. Dad rode Wings since there first beginnings 1975. He own and rode bikes for more than 60 years. I know that many rode with him regularly, although he was not a member here on this forum, we spoke on many subjects covered here regularly. His passing has effected many folks in the riding world. He was rally riding and camping regularly across many a state for more than 40 years. Before the rallies of today. No pull campers, no trailering bikes, no grand stages, Just folks of a common feather enjoying the true spirit of Riding together just for fun. Lime runs in the day, Raced on the dirt tracks, TT and many other styles. Ride was what he and his father did together and what he and I did together. Thank you for reading just a small part of My Fathers Life Time of Riding for FUN. Please send safe journey wishes up to him. 60 yrs of two wheels safely.

Dad, you will be sorely missed here on this world, as you lead others on the greatest ride ever. Go slow so all can enjoy the wind.

David M. Glaze TEXAS 3/13/1937-4/4/2014
Life Member TMRA and AMA
DOC :biker:

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
:agree::agree: R.I.P. WE ALL GOT TO GO SOMETIME !! ......ALWAYS TO SOON !! CHERISH YOUR MEMORIES YOU MADE WITH HIM . NICE THAT YOU COULD RIDE TOGETHER. :thumbup:pRAYERS TO YOU AND FAMILY !!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Lost my Dad last year, My earliest memories were of him coming home on his Indian, of course my two brothers and I got the fever!

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Condolences from Michigan, may time bring you and your family peace. And that was a well-written eulogy.

·
UBposting IBchatting
1,018 Posts
So very sorry for your loss. What a wonderful lot of memories you made together!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Condolences on your lose. I know it's a comfort to have such good memories, and it's good to see you focused on that from the start. May the memories bring you peace.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Rider

So sorry for your loss. It sound like your father was a good man and a good father. I'm sure he will be missed by all who knew him. My father has been gone for 16 years and I still miss him, and think of him often. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Prayers for you and your family, sounds like you and your dad had a great friendship.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Thanks for posting....a very honorable thing to do for your Dad.

May God bless your family as you mourn his loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sorry for your loss keep on riding .

Buck

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I think he probably lived his life to the fullest and that is what counts really. I know ppl that wish they did this or wish they did that and in the end they just wished their lives away.

Get out there and LIVE A LIFE WORTH REMEMBERING......that's what I say anyway.

Jer

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Sounds like your father was one of the "Good Guys".....wish I could have met him.One is never really gone as long as someone remembers him,may your memories last through generations to come.

·
Registered
687 Posts
My greatest wish for my exit from this world is that my children and friends would have those same kinds of memories. Condolences from Alabama.

Ride Safe,
Jeff

·
Registered
935 Posts
Remember the good times!

Prayers and condolences to you and your family and friends. The memories we make, for the short time we are here, keep us going.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have some great memories with your dad. I'm sure you will cherish them forever.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Sorry for your loss, sounds like a great father.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts