GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hello all,

Joined Weight Watchers. Was successful and lost 75 lbs. Now gotta sell all these as they are too big now.

All will be plus shipping from Saint Augustine FL, 32092, unless you live within about 200 mi and we can meet halfway for lunch.

Thanks for all the congrats messages. No interest in items so maybe priced wrong.

Almost new Hi-Viz Mesh XL Exelement jacket . Has armor in back, elbows, shoulder and a zip in quilted liner. Good Air flow. $60.00 (SOLD)

Rainsuit. Jacket is TourMaster Sentinel 2x, pants are Can-Am 2x $55.00 (SOLD)

Mesh Pants go over riding Jeans, 3XL about 42 waist and 36 length, new with tags, $55.00

First Gear Kilimanjaro Jacket with Zip in liner that can be worn outside the Jacket as a light casual jacket. This one is a couple years old and has some sweat stains at the collar. I took the armor out and when we moved I lost it. Very warm and comfortable. $70.00

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Congrats on your weight loss. :thumbup:

Reactions: UNCLEJOHN

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Hello all,

Joined Weight Watchers. Was successful and lost 75 lbs. Now gotta sell all these as they are too big now.

All will be plus shipping from Saint Augustine FL, 32092, unless you live within about 200 mi and we can meet halfway for lunch.

Almost new Hi-Viz Mesh XL Exelement jacket . Has armor in back, elbows, shoulder and a zip in quilted liner. Good Air flow. $70.00

Rainsuit. Jacket is TourMaster Sentinel 2x, pants are Can-Am 2x $50.00

Mesh Pants go over riding Jeans, 3XL about 42 waist and 36 length, new with tags, $119.00 new, $75.00

First Gear Kilimanjaro Jacket with Zip in liner that can be worn outside the Jacket as a light casual jacket. This one is a couple years old and has some sweat stains at the collar. I took the armor out and when we moved I lost it. Very warm and comfortable. $125.00

Thanks for looking

Congrats on the loss, good luck with the sale.:smile2:

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Bet ya feel like a new man, congratulations.

·
Registered
888 Posts
WW is the way to go for many of us -
Congratulations on the weight loss
I too am a lot smaller thanks to WW (80+lbs with 20 more to go)

It's hard to do so WELL DONE !

·
Registered
222 Posts
Great going jxbb3, you inspired me, I need to loose about 20lb.

·
Registered
19 Posts
jxbb3 can't figure out how to pm you
now i have my glasses on rain suit is $50
can you tell me waist and inseam on the pants? how about pit to pit on the jacket?
BLESSINGS, Terry :)-?)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jxbb3 can't figure out how to pm you

now i have my glasses on rain suit is $50

can you tell me waist and inseam on the pants? how about pit to pit on the jacket?

BLESSINGS, Terry :)-?)
Terry. I'll measure tomorrow

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts