GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I can't tease the Harley rider guys anymore about parts falling off along the road. Today I lost the bar/grip end on the throttle side.
Worst part is I discovered it was loose the day before after a ride during the installation of some GripPuppies and turned the screw in by hand and told myself I needed to LocTite that screw and finish tightening it up. Of course, I forgot, and so it got away from me. Time to order replacement.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I have lost mine as well, BUT I was lucky enough, to have a friend, that gave me his old one, that he took off of his 2001 GW...............(2 yrs ago) Miss you Allen (Roadrunner 1800)
(May You Rest In Peace !!)

This man also saved my life, a few years ago at a Darkside Rally in Vaginia ............

Ronnie

·
Registered
860 Posts
I’ve got a couple of end weights from my 02/08....If interested drop me a PM and I’ll stick 1 in the mail. Free to good home...you cover shipping. B.

Reactions: bobbsmith

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve got a couple of end weights from my 02/08....If interested drop me a PM and I’ll stick 1 in the mail. Free to good home...you cover shipping. B.
Wow, thanks! Wasn't cruising for such an offer but that's crazy to refuse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts