GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has the instructions to install the EC trailer wiring isolation harness I really need a copy. If you could scan and email it to would be great. EC says they had a server crash and no longer have the info.

John Walker
[email protected]

·
Registered
750 Posts
Wrong Email Address

John I sent the info you wanted to the address you had listed and it came back as address not known. Get me the right address and I'll email it to you.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
If anyone has the instructions to install the EC trailer wiring isolation harness I really need a copy. If you could scan and email it to would be great. EC says they had a server crash and no longer have the info.

John Walker
[email protected]
I have one I will send you.
Give me a few minutes.

Check your email.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
yep wrong email address.:shock:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I need is how to hook the harness to my 09 GL. I have it installed but still have several open plugs in the EC harness. My 05 had a converter to adapt to a 4 wire plug. The converter has been removed so I can hook up to my Bunkhouse. I should have made a diagram when it was all removed from the 05, haste makes waste.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I have it hooked up right. Seems like everything is working. Just kept plugging and unplugging and hoping I would not blow something.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts