GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I understand what goes on around the house when I am at work .
3 sales people stopped in but this was best suprise .
image.jpg
She was making a bee line directly into shop to help me work on bike , oh how sweet .
Dog not so impressed . Wheeler ( shop kitty no where to be found ) some security cat she is . :lol:
I gave her a lift to speed along her egg laying process around the shop . All though this is my free pass to not mow the lawn today :twisted: so I thanked her .

·
Registered
296 Posts
Visitor

Sure looks a lot nicer than that day you was "playing" with the skid steer in the snow!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure looks a lot nicer than that day you was "playing" with the skid steer in the snow!
1.3 million times better . Nothing but sun , light breeze, & it's gotta be pushing 75 degrees.
I should be riding , but starter solenoid B is giving me grief on the bike . Ordered a new one but I come up with a quick fix.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found Wheeler , she was resting like 5 feet from me working on the bike . Never knew turtle was here.
When I come back I want to be somebodies shop cat . :twisted:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Found Wheeler , she was resting like 5 feet from me working on the bike . Never knew turtle was here.
When I come back I want to be somebodies shop cat . :twisted:

You planning on leaving...?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I intend to live forever; so far, so good...:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You planning on leaving...?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I intend to live forever; so far, so good...:thumbup:
I have always looked at it as , I have been living on borrowed time . This is why I get upset when any time is wasted on anger , resentments , & shortcomings . Life is too short , so I try to make ever day fun.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Now I understand what goes on around the house when I am at work .
3 sales people stopped in but this was best surprise .
View attachment 55182
For just a second there I thought maybe that was a video of you taking a nice leisurely ride LOL :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For just a second there I thought maybe that was a video of you taking a nice leisurely ride LOL :lol:
No ride today for me . Started to mow the lawn and center shaft and bearings decided it was time to get changed . :cry: just another reason I do not stay home often ;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Maintenance maintenance maintenance.... a never ending battle....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
994 Posts
Maintenance maintenance maintenance.... a never ending battle....

And thus another reason for Condo living. Did my time with the lawn, the house, the plants, more the house, more the lawn. Now someone else takes care of that crap. I do what I want. Usually. Sometimes... Once in a while.....

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And thus another reason for Condo living. Did my time with the lawn, the house, the plants, more the house, more the lawn. Now someone else takes care of that crap. I do what I want. Usually. Sometimes... Once in a while.....
I do not think I am condo friendly .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So got lawn mower done and swapped rear tire for tomorrow's back road ride and I noticed something odd.
image.jpg
Does Mr Happy appear to be putting on weight with all these RTE's he has been at this year ? I gotta get the little yellow dude a pet tape worm.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I am becoming to think that is a great plan...

·
Registered
994 Posts
I do not think I am condo friendly .
I thought there may be an extended adjustment period for me, too. However, it was a small adjust; neighbors are great or non-existent parts of the year. enough room to breathe deeply, and a small community that watches out for each other without being intrusive...

I think the lay-out and types of buildings make a big difference, too. This on suits me... YMMV...!

BTW, Mr. Happy does look a little more plump... Just sayin'...

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ain't that the truth. Sometimes I wish I didn't know how to fix anything.
My entire family calls it a gift . Gift my azz , if it where I gift I would take it back and get my money back.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
View attachment 55199
Does Mr Happy appear to be putting on weight with all these RTE's he has been at this year ? I gotta get the little yellow dude a pet tape worm.
I am thinking he is also getting a bit shabby looking. He no longer has that Star Quality he once had. I am sure this could be from some of the places and people he has experienced. They say you are a product of your environment.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am thinking he is also getting a bit shabby looking. He no longer has that Star Quality he once had. I am sure this could be from some of the places and people he has experienced. They say you are a product of your environment.
Great , now he will get the sympathy vote .
Now his head will get as big as his belly . ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts