GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen lots of black guys going east on I40 in Tn. yesterday and today. I was just wondering where they are headed?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Stl to phx

Left Monday at 6am and hit my door at 6pm. Noticed the same thing, spoke with some riders at a gas stop in OK or TX but never asked the question.

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Had a nice time in Vegas attending the NBR. Made the trip from VA along with my riding buddy. Currently sitting in a hotel in Colombia MO enroute back home.

Made the trip to Vegas via I40 and coming back home I70 to I64.

Should see some more long riders making there way back home via I40 within the next few day..

R/BDW

I

·
Registered
356 Posts
The National Bikers Roundup was held in Vegas this year and some of us from the east coast rode out to attend. I incorporated a trip to Arches NP, Canyonlands NP, the Million Dollar Hwy, the Grand Canyon, the Petrified NP etc. in my ride out to the left coast.

I left Needles, CA on Sunday morning and arrived back in Virginia on Wednesday around 3:00 pm.

My trip took me through about 14 states and by far, Utah has to be the most scenic state I've ever visited (followed closely by Colorado and Arizona).

I'll be posting some pics and video in a day or so.

·
Registered
84 Posts
DJOYNER,

Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. I am about 500 miles out in Ashland Ky, hope to arrive home tommorrow after stopping in Buz and Ned's for some good smoke pork...

R/BDW

·
Registered
356 Posts
DJOYNER,

Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. I am about 500 miles out in Ashland Ky, hope to arrive home tommorrow after stopping in Buz and Ned's for some good smoke pork...

R/BDW
Thanks Mario.

Have a safe trip back to Portsmouth.

Buz and Ned's has some delicious BBQ.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts