GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We seem to have a good number of folks living here in Louisiana that are also board members. What do you guys say, let's begin to start trying to get us a RTE date. Hopefully that will lead to many more.

This is a starter thread for communication.........heck fire guys we folks here in Louisiana have the very best food in the nation, so why don't we have RTE's? Respectively speckfisher...........
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. We are coming into some good riding weather soon. Don't know where you are located, I'm in Prairieville. Hopefully more will response.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Humm........someone please pass the butter and the salt.........:?::?::?:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Great Idea.... Satterfields or Morels in New Roads are both great eateries. Been to both many times.

·
Registered
93 Posts
RTE Sounds like fun! Might bring the Chapter!

Keep us posted.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds Good KBarnes, invite them all to come. Okay, thanks to some wonderful help New Roads, La. is the location, with Satterfields being the current top choice.

Let's start trying to nail down a date to meet and eat. I am available any weekend day.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Since I am available any weekend day, you guys start posting which date would be good for all of you.......the more folks attending the better it will be.........:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
vacation

any one on vacation oct 10-17 wife and I plan aride to WV and come back down the blue ridge parkway any takers

·
Registered
170 Posts
How about towards the end of this month or the begining of October. The weather should be cooling off a little by then, hopefully.

·
Registered
208 Posts
If I am off of work whatever weekend is chosen, I will love to ride!

·
Registered
170 Posts
O.K. How about the weekend of October 5th & 6th. This should give everyone a lot of time to plan ahead. If we can get a head count between now and then I can contact the restaurant and make sure they can accomodate us.

Harold

·
Registered
189 Posts
Are you thinking of meeting for lunch or later in the evening?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I guess I will take the first step. Satterfields opens at 11 A.M. We can go on Saturday October 5th or Sunday October 6th. Lets get aome opinions as to what day we ride and also get a head count. After we finalize the day and head count I will call Satterfields and get this set up.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I guess I will take the first step. Satterfields opens at 11 A.M. We can go on Saturday October 5th or Sunday October 6th. Lets get aome opinions as to what day we ride and also get a head count. After we finalize the day and head count I will call Satterfields and get this set up.

Excellent, I am good for the 5th or the 6th.........
:yes1:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts