GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I could make either day, but the 6th would work best for me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Major Conflict

O.K. How about the weekend of October 5th & 6th. This should give everyone a lot of time to plan ahead. If we can get a head count between now and then I can contact the restaurant and make sure they can accomodate us.

Harold
Well, That is the weekend of the Multiple Sclerosis Tour for Cure ride from Hammond to Percy Quinn State park and back. Several Motorcyclists, including myself ride to support the bicyclists.

As much as I would love to go, I cant make it. I do have interest from a number of people for the RTE however and at this time that is the only big conflict.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I'm from the Duck Dynasty area up North. Where is new roads?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I checked with Satterfields this morning. Sunday October, 6th will have to be the day. They have two large groups scheduled for Saturday, October 5th. Please reply as soon as you can so we can get a head count and I will get this set up.

Harold

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm out...my weekend to work...hopefully next time.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Deadline

If we don't get more people wanting to go on this ride by Friday, September 27 I guess we will cancel this ride. Have to make reservations by that date.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Oh well, we can always try for another date and possibly a more central place to meet, so as to make the ride for the folks up north a bit easier. I realize Sundays are probably not a great idea. Let's just keep the ball rolling until we all can make the RTE. With all of us trying to originate a RTE in the future we will make the Louisiana Sub-Board come alive.

Thanks for all of the input and post......let's keep it going
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
New Date

I can call and see if Saturday, October 12th is open at the restaurant!
How about checking with Satterlees and seeing if the Saturday the 19th is a good date.

Also, I think if you look at the four corners of the state.. you really cant get more centrally located. It would be about a 3 hour drive maybe 4 from the farthest points in all directions to New Roads.

Just trying to be fair!

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
170 Posts
New date

O.K., lets try this one more time. I called Satterfields, they have Saturday, October 26th open. I made prelimanary reservations for that day @ noon. Lets see who wants to go on this day and get a head count started.

·
Registered
170 Posts
New head count

New Head Count: For October 26th RTE. I have to call back on October 21th with the final head count number.

Steckfisher
Cottontop +1

·
Registered
183 Posts
GWRRA from Alexandria will be over at Satterfield's on 05 OCT. That may be one of the large groups occupying. I may just crash their party. I'm a former member of Chapter E. I should know a couple of those folks.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
GWRRA from Alexandria will be over at Satterfield's on 05 OCT. That may be one of the large groups occupying. I may just crash their party. I'm a former member of Chapter E. I should know a couple of those folks.

WOW.......your actually going to crash a GWRRA RTE..........very cool, let's make plans to meet there and crash it together.........I am not a member.........this should be a fun way to spend a Saturday.........
:coffee1: PM me when it gets closer to the date.......I'll see you there. Worse thing that could happen would be having to find another place to eat after getting the boot........:lol::lol:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts