GL1800Riders Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
If you PM me I will ride over as well.Not a member myself.

WOW.......your actually going to crash a GWRRA RTE..........very cool, let's make plans to meet there and crash it together.........I am not a member.........this should be a fun way to spend a Saturday.........
:coffee1: PM me when it gets closer to the date.......I'll see you there. Worse thing that could happen would be having to find another place to eat after getting the boot........:lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Due to lack of interest I am canceling the reservations at the restaurant. May be some other time.

Thank-you Sir......you are a good man for giving all of this a gallant try........
:bow::bow::bow:.............:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just found the thread, in Alexandria.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hello s.whisker...........Last Saturday, I ate at the Paradise Catfish Kitchen near Renegade Harley, excellent food.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello s.whisker...........Last Saturday, I ate at the Paradise Catfish Kitchen near Renegade Harley, excellent food.
Hey, speckfisher

I was at Renegade today. They always have something going on over there. I don't care for Paradise Catfish Kitchen since the new owners took over. We use to eat over at the one in Ball which is just north of Pineville. I tried the one by Renegade one day and the fish was soggy. It tasted like they had thawed the fish out by soaking it in water. We ate at Eddie's BBQ today after watching the dog show.

2013-10-26 12.24.28b.jpg

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have always gotten good food at Paradise since the new owners have been operating.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have always gotten good food at Paradise since the new owners have been operating.
At both sites? I've only tried the one in Alex once since it opened new under the name Paradise Catfish and was disappointed. I would have thought when they bought it out they would have gotten trained on how the Jones cooked and built the business. I haven't given the Alex site a second chance after knowing the Ball site and how they cooked. I didn't try the Ball site since under new owners I figured it would be the same as the Alex site.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts