GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
Wanted to let everyone know that I am loving my new Wing. I have put appox 2000 miles on it the past week. 1000 of it in two days, 650 yesterday returning from Daytona Beach and another 350 today, just out enjoying the weather. Yesterdays ride was superslab all day. Todays ride was all backroads and some divided 4 lanes. I am not afraid to say that I do not miss my old Electra Glide. As I have told my wife this Wing can be a beast, with the cruising, leaning in corners, braking and last but not least the the power that this bike has.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Glad you are enjoying the wing. Yes it has plenty of power,and handles well.:congrats:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Ah, another satisfied customer! :thumbup:

·
Registered
387 Posts
It just become more addicting as the miles go by. Happy you're enjoying your new Wing. :congrats:

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
My feelings exactly. There are faster bikes, lighter and quicker handling bikes, bikes that are better off road, bikes cheaper to buy, and bikes that deliver better fuel economy but I believe the Goldwing ranks among the best in the world for comfort, long trips, reliability, etc.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
From a road sofa to a road carver - how sweet it is! It is nice to hear you are really enjoying your ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts