GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my new goldwing almost a month and have put 2,600 miles on it. Really happy with the way it runs and handles, wish I had bought one yrs ago, have been riding V-twins for yrs, wow what a difference. I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome I got when I joined this site.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thats great that you are happy with your wing!! I ride a 05 1800 trike and I really like mine also...There's no way i could ride 2 wheels---but im well pleased with my trike...Have fun riding....and Be-Safe....

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I have owned 6 different gold wings each one was better than the last, Now I'm wingless but my connie is a lot of FUN!!

S

·
0 Posts
I have only had one 1800 and still have it although I have also had some 50 other bikes the wing is by far the best of the best.

I have no complaints and you should not either. Keep it stock (except for tires) and you will be happy forever :agree:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I also came from a V-twin. It was like moving from the 1950s into the 21st century.

2W

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Have had my new goldwing almost a month and have put 2,600 miles on it. Really happy with the way it runs and handles, wish I had bought one yrs ago, have been riding V-twins for yrs, wow what a difference. I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome I got when I joined this site.
Hear ya. My only regret is that I waited too long. Shoulda done it sooner.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
469 Posts
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I switched from a VTX to a Wing and love the Wing so far. Wow... You've had your bike for almost a month and put 2,600 miles on it. Did you do the Iron Butt ride a few times? :thumbup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the reply

I switched from a VTX to a Wing and love the Wing so far. Wow... You've had your bike for almost a month and put 2,600 miles on it. Did you do the Iron Butt ride a few times? :thumbup:
Have not done the Iron Butt but have been on the road, just turned 9,500 mi on it in 2 months, son and I took a 10 state trip out west, great time. Already on a new rear tire, now I'm back home and will not be rolling so many miles. Bought the wing and decided to take the trip always wanted to and pushing 65 yrs old so decided to do it now while I still can. By the way I traded from a VTX to the wing so glad I did.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS johnie1 :thumbup:

when i finally bought my first wing i was worried it would b to big and heavy to be much fun, boy was i wrong !!!

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I've had my GL1800 for almost 3 years now. This is the first time in my life (riding 44 years) that I haven't been thinking and dreaming of my next bike choice by the 3 year mark... nuff said! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Got my wing appx a month ago ... shoulda bought it long before that. Love the ride, love the color, love the sound, love the handling...except I keep scraping the pegs LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts