GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ultimate Midrider heated seat for 2018+ Goldwing Touring and Non Touring. Black with orange carbon fiber inlays, driver and passenger backrest. Seat is a generation 2, heat works by way of built in switches , not OEM switches. For non touring Goldwings, this will turn your non heated seat into a heated one. If you have a 2018+ touring model and need the passenger backrest, it will have to be an exchange with your OEM backrest The seat cost over $2000 new will sell for $1350 including shipping ( shipping is $150 to $300 depending on destination) P. M. me, or call 954-675-9345

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There’s nothing wrong with the seat, I’m having Ultimate build me a multicolored seat to match my bike. The seat Will be exactly the same just different colors.

·
Registered
137 Posts
There’s nothing wrong with the seat, I’m having Ultimate build me a multicolored seat to match my bike. The seat Will be exactly the same just different colors.
If it's the exact same seat, only different colors, wouldn't returning the seat to have it recovered be a more economical and timely approach?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sorry to see you are having trouble selling. Most probably the color. Since you are having the same seat made did you look into having the cover dyed? A leather shop may be able to do it. My wife has had shoe color changed by dyeing it. Just a thought.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ultimate Midrider heated seat for 2018+ Goldwing Touring and Non Touring. Black with orange carbon fiber inlays, driver and passenger backrest. Seat is a generation 2, heat works by way of built in switches , not OEM switches. For non touring Goldwings, this will turn your non heated seat into a heated one. If you have a 2018+ touring model and need the passenger backrest, it will have to be an exchange with your OEM backrest The seat cost over $2000 new will sell for $1350 including shipping ( shipping is $150 to $300 depending on destination) P. M. me, or call 954-675-9345
SOLD!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts