GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have three of these for sale. All are light grey tint with the recurve top edge. All are in excellent condition with no scratches, except for usual scuffing around hidden mount area at bottom.

14” mounted and used for a few weeks $50
16” mounted and used for one season $50
16” that has incorrectly drilled mounting holes on either end. Center hole is good. I suspect this can be re-drilled. $25

Not sure which size you want? All three will go for $75
Prices are plus shipping.
please PM if interested.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Do these fit Honda Goldwing Flat Bagger six or fit HD bikes? Also if they fit Honda? Will they fit a regular 2012 GW? Thanks. D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were made for the Honda Goldwing F6B. I dont think they will fit a regular goldwing. IDK about other Honda or HD. Doubt it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks. Looking to get a 16" Taka S or the 13" Madstad. Still working out final decision. I have a 14" Taka S but it's a bit too short. I like the look of them but everyone seems to lean towards to Madstad.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Looking to get a 16" Taka S or the 13" Madstad. Still working out final decision. I have a 14" Taka S but it's a bit too short. I like the look of them but everyone seems to lean towards to Madstad.
move used both, I have a Madstade now. I like it, but not drastically better than Taka.
for the price, you can try my Taka’s and sell them if you decide not to keep them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts