GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about them LSU TIGERS... they put it to the fighting Irish. YEAHHH !
GO TIGERS !

To make it motorcycle related.. i rode my bike to a friends house to watch the game.. :lol:

cosmic

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Yup.....once again Notre Dame shows us why it shouldn't be highly rated....or in a bowl game.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Brady Quinn proves once again that he can't win the big game

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
ND has now lost the last nine bowl games they've played. Too bad its all about money or we'd likely see a deserving team playing in the Sugar Bowl. Or maybe ND's band could take the field...they were pretty good.

BTW, it didn't look like Brady played all that poorly himself. ND has a decent offensive line but only one quality running back and one tight end. That limits your offensive attack somewhat.

And what's with the instant review after every play? At a time when every other major sport is trying to speed up their games the NCAA is slowing theirs down substantially. And they fumbled at least two major reviews in the Sugar and a couple more in the Fiesta. Toss 'em! The field officials can do as good or better.....and a lot faster.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Love to see the SEC teams do well in the bowls.

Now if my Gators can just play a complete game against Ohio State...

Dep

·
Registered
152 Posts
Since my Vols collapsed, I have enjoyed rooting for the rest of the SEC. Loved that desperation fake punt on the first series of the game...from their own 35??????????? I love to see Notre Dame lose!

Gators need to take down Ohio State!!!!!!!!!

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
way to stomp the irish

too bad lsu didnt have a quality team to fight it out with

youall deserved a better game

maybe youall can meet up with my badgers next year

if i had my way, i would have had 7 teams from the big ten and the sec in the 10 bcs slots

1 - 7 of 7 Posts