GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '02 Wing with a Kuryakyn backrest. I will be taking a trip "One Up" in about a month. Does anyone know of a good travel bag I can get that sits in the passenger seat that will work well with my backrest?
Thanks
Tracy

:joke:

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
Not sure the differance between your Kury and my Tulsa, but t-bag works for me...

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
T-Bag for me, but my wife always wants to go so it doesn't get much use. Very high quality, if you appreciate high quality.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
I bought a very handy and inexpensive Nelson-Riggs expandable bag from New Enough/Motorcycle Gear. I am very pleased with it.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I would only add one caution: If you're goling to spend the money for a relatively expensive bag, be sure you're going to get enough use out of it. If you might not, because you might find yourself doing trips two-up, then I would recommend the Pakit-Rak.

If you are not familiar with it, it's a light-weight receiver (not suitable for a trailer) with a tray and bag that offers quite abit of extra carrying capacity without using the passenger seat. Here's the website:
http://www.dixonymachine.com/

If two-up is not a likely scenario, then never mind. :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts