GL1800Riders Forums banner

Lunch at Gator Joe's(FL)/March 31st.2007/UPDATED!!!

3K views 46 replies 18 participants last post by  Dep 
#1 ·
Invite for a lunch ride-in at 'Gator Joe's' in Ocklawaha, FL.

Lets start gathering in the parking lot at 'Gator Joe's' starting at 10:30am. & we will enter at 11:00am.

'Gator Joe's Beach Bar & Grill'
12431 SE. 135th. Ave.
Ocklawaha, FL

www.gatorjoes.biz

Located on the shoreline of 'Lake Weir'

No visit to 'Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum' for me...need to get back home & keep on working on getting ready to move next month.

#8 ·
Hmmmm..thats the weekend of my anniversary. Might not be able to get there for this one.

Dep

#11 ·
FINALLY !!!!!!!!!

Beginning to wonder when a ride would be on one of my off days.
Get every other weekend off. Missed the last gatherings due to Call of Duty.
Will schedule this one and look forward to meeting some of you folks.

DEPUTY DAWG :cop2:
05 DARK GREY C.E.A.

#12 ·
Re: Lunch at Gator Joe's(FL)/Don Garlit's Musuem/March 31st.

FLC2C_Cruzn'AL said:
Invite for a lunch at 'Gator Joe's' in Ocklawaha, FL and afterwards, visit 'Don Garlit's Drag Racing Museum' in Ocala, FL.
Looks like it might be time to meet some of you clowns. Hehehehehe

#15 ·
that's a ways away but I'd like to try. My wife's maiden name is Weir(d) and she gets a kick out of going to her lake. I'm sure she'll come along. Let's see closer, but so far I'm in.

scott

#16 ·
ScooterK said:
that's a ways away but I'd like to try. My wife's maiden name is Weir(d) and she gets a kick out of going to her lake. I'm sure she'll come along. Let's see closer, but so far I'm in.

scott
ScooterK, since you dont know the area too well, and I do in fact get to go, I will show you a route that will be a GREAT ride for ya..

46 to 46a to 44 to 44a to 44 to 452 to 42. You are heading towards Leesburg, then heading thru the forest. Nice back roads...

We could meet up on the 2nd 44 part of the ride and continue in...

#21 ·
Shoot.....not going to be able to go, will be up in Darien Georgia (will probably ride up there though...). Have a project going in. After this past one at Linger's I vowed to make the next one and then when I got back and looked at my calendar....DOH. :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.