GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on riding down to Goodrich’s Seafood in Oak Hill this Friday for lunch arriving around 11am and going straight in. If you are out and about you are welcome to join me.
River road Oak Hill

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
I MITE BE ABLE TO BRING YOU SOME MORE "LUG NUTS" :surprise: BRING YOUR CREDIT CARD ! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
Supposed to be nice day ! Where is everybody ! ??

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Well I am working again so I will not be able to make it, but was there this past Saturday, I got lucky and saw the wild Flamingo that has taken up residence in the Mosquito Lagoon, keep your eyes open you may see it also, I read in the local paper that is the first wild Flamingo seen in the area for many many years.
Have a great time, hard to beat their shrimp and grits.

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
God! I could only wish that the weather/temps were good/warm enough for me to ride....

I walk outside my front door, now and that only thing that I get is some "major shrinkage " Can't understand why!

Ronnie

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
Well I am working again so I will not be able to make it, but was there this past Saturday, I got lucky and saw the wild Flamingo that has taken up residence in the Mosquito Lagoon, keep your eyes open you may see it also, I read in the local paper that is the first wild Flamingo seen in the area for many many years.
Have a great time, hard to beat their shrimp and grits.[/QUO ON MY WAY TO MERRIT ISLAND THERE WAS WHITE BIRD WITH "PINK" WINGS ON FEEDING OFF SIDE ROAD IN LAGOON JUST SOUTH OF SCHOOL . MOTHER NATURE AT HER FINEST

·
Registered
409 Posts
If we weren't going to the RV show in Tampa we would try to make this one. Hoping to start making some of these Fl things. Can't go too far right now as wife is only three weeks into a new hip. However, Saturday on our first ride since new hip we did ride past Goodrich's. If RV show plans fizzle out we will be there.

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
So far still on schedule

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Looks like Warren and I will be there too! See y'all there. :grin2:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Fred from Deltona will be coming also, with Hal and Warren

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I’ve got a good chance of showing.

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful day for a ride and lunch with great folks! 9 Prowlers showed and put the feedbag on! Finally got to see Ken Petty's (cruiseDirector) new BMW 1600 Grand Tour! Beautiful bike!! I got to air the Multistrada out a little bit on the way home. It still makes a 72 year old feel great!! Till the next one, ride hard and safe!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Beautiful day for a ride and lunch with great folks! 9 Prowlers showed and put the feedbag on! Finally got to see Ken Petty's (cruiseDirector) new BMW 1600 Grand Tour! Beautiful bike!! I got to air the Multistrada out a little bit on the way home. It still makes a 72 year old feel great!! Till the next one, ride hard and safe!
Absolfrigginlutly agree. I did notice you airing out the Duc on the way home! >:) Thanks for setting it up!

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Yep, another one down. Waitress was a hoot. Plays along well with others would be on her eval.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I am glad that i did make even if i was the last to arrive. It was a great day, very good food, nice weather and i had a good time..Thanks to all...Dave44

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
YES BEAUTIFUL DAY AND BURGER WAS GOOD "FOR A FISH HOUSE" :laugh::wink2: GOOD TO SEE ALL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts