GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still interested in meeting Seattle area members next Tuesday or Wednesday. I can arrange my schedule to accomodate just about anything. I arrive late Monday afternoon, drive to Edmonds for
tuesday and Wednesday. I will have my car and GPS so I will be able to find my way around. Hope several can get together. HOw's the weather....better than Florida? :D :rain1:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Jan,

Are you going to back in time for the ride to Two Egg?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't the ride this Sunday? I thought it was this Sunday. I'm in New York and trying to get back in time for this Sunday.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I think your going kuku, Koko.

Saturday the 18th.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:banghead: :crew:

I have a stupid dinner theater to go to next Saturday. :(

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Jan, with your pants coming unsnapped, shouldn't you skip these dinnrs and ride your bike?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Jan,
I would still be interested in dinner with you and any other area riders that show up. Either day works fine for me. I'll continue to watch this post and see what the concencus is. :D

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I'd prefer Tuesday. It's REALLY raining here these days, BTW.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TkBowman said:
I'd prefer Tuesday. It's REALLY raining here these days, BTW.
Is there any chance that you could join us Wednesday evening? I am meeting a former colleague Tuesday and I think he is expecting to have dinner with me. I'm sure I could postpone it, but if Wednesday would work for you, it would be smoother for me :oops:

I hope you can. If so, lets pick a place. You guys know the city better than I do. I'll be in Edmonds Tuesday night and Wednesday night I will be staying at a Seatac Hotel near the airport.

I sent a PM to Jon, but he must be out of town, I haven't heard back from him.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sdlyon5 said:
Jan,
I would still be interested in dinner with you and any other area riders that show up. Either day works fine for me. I'll continue to watch this post and see what the concencus is. :D
What would be a good place?

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Jan Kokochak said:
... I hope you can. If so, lets pick a place. You guys know the city better than I do. I'll be in Edmonds Tuesday night and Wednesday night I will be staying at a Seatac Hotel near the airport.

I sent a PM to Jon, but he must be out of town, I haven't heard back from him.
I'm sorry about that - when I get a PM but don't have the time to respond immediately, they sometimes get overlooked... :oops:

It seems like dinner on Wed. night somewhere between Seattle & the airport would be the best for you?

Now all we have to do is agree on a place to eat?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a plan, Wednesday evening. Is 6:30 okay? Where? Anyplace is okay with me.

JLK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts