GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be heading up the 115 from Oshawa to the 7 to Ottawa should be around Peterbourough for lunch. Looking for a good place for lunch(this should be happening Thurs).

Thanks

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hey there Bill, as soon as you come off the the city by pass, heading for Ottawa, there will be a set of traffic lights with a Country Style donut shop, an Esso gas bar... then directly behind there is a place called Marty Moo's. I think the top of it is red? It is a really good place to eat, not to costly. If you are with a spouse and want to spend more $$$$ then just behond the light on Hwy 7 a km or so is Rolands Steak and Seafood. Very good.. but a little pricey. I may be able meet up with you. If you would be so kind to at least give me a call to see if I may be able to sneak away too. Peterborough isn't that big, so I could be there is 10 mins or so.
705-760-3468

Hal

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like it will be breakfast.Got to peterborough tonite(Weds).I will try Marty Moos. Then off to Ottawa.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Dang! Too bad you didn't give me a call... would have come over and met you for a coffee. Well maybe next time. BTW I don't think Marty Moos is open for breakfast.:(

·
Registered
529 Posts
Damn, Bill, wish it were on the weekend, I would've joined you

Ride safe, eh !

Stonewall

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marty Moos didn't serve breakfast so we stopped aat the Bistro near the ESSO gas station.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
breakfast.

Should have went on to havlock to crossroads great breakfast around $5. with coffee. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts